description

I travel in this world with the agape love of Christ as my guide.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Welcome! Bienvenidos! Välkommen!

Welcome to my Blog: Agape Traveler!

I have created this blog to document my travels as I continue the journey God has destined for me. Traveling is a passion of mine, inspired and driven by the agape love of Christ that dwells within me. This passion not only drives me to travel, but to share the agape love of Christ with those I encounter and connect with on my traveling journeys.

The first journey that will be documented is my summer as a part of Corban University's summer Camp Team program. You can find out more about my team here. We will be traveling to 7 different summer camps around the Northwest over the course of 8 weeks this summer. You can see my summer schedule and contact info here.

I will not have access to phone or internet during the week, only on days when we are traveling to our next camp, or the very few "rest days" we have thrown in.

I desire to update this blog weekly with different stories, lessons and encounters the Holy Spirit provides for me and my team through our ministry this summer. Expect plenty of pictures too! :)
This is a way for friends, family, prayer warriors and anyone else who visits my blog to get to be a part of the opportunity God has blessed me to experience hands-on this summer.

Your prayers are first and foremost what is most coveted by me and our team. The power of prayer alone has more power than I can comprehend. I am reminded of the story of Peter escaping from prison by the miraculous power prayer by the church in Acts 12. Thank you for your prayers and support as we journey this summer, sharing the agape love of Christ with those we come in contact with on our travels.

Because of His agape love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment